The mission of the Office of Assessment and Accreditation is to promote and support a culture of evidence and continuous improvement at UNCG.
The Office of Assessment and Accreditation:
- Seeks to promote the scholarly practice of assessment at UNCG by promoting assessment activities
- Consults with campus committees to address assessment questions and concerns
- Ensures proper academic program planning and reporting
- Coordinates and facilitates administrative and academic assessment training
- Responds to Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) accreditation requirements