AnnouncementsClick below to launch Compliance Assist
International and Global Studies and Religous Studies have been selected as winners of the 2014 SLEC Award. This award is granted for demonstrating and fostering a culture of evidence-based and improving student learning practices. Congratulations!
An Adminstrative Assessment / Compliance Assist tutorial video is available below.(click the 'full screen' icon in the lower right, and allow a few seconds after launching for the video to optimize viewing quality)
On October 21, 2014, a workshop was presented on Substantive Change Compliance. That presentation (with narration) can be viewed below.(click the 'full screen' icon in the lower right, and allow a few seconds after launching for the video to optimize viewing quality)
A pdf of the workshop's Powerpoint presentation (without narration) can be found here.
Student Learning Outcome Tips
The mission of the Office of Assessment and Accreditation is to promote and support a culture of evidence and continuous improvement at UNCG.
The Office of Assessment and Accreditation:
- Seeks to promote the scholarly practice of assessment at UNCG by promoting assessment activities
- Consults with campus committees to address assessment questions and concerns
- Ensures proper academic program planning and reporting
- Coordinates and facilitates administrative and academic assessment training
- Responds to Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) accreditation requirements