On October 21, 2014, a workshop was presented on Substantive Change Compliance. That presentation (with narration) can be viewed below.(click the 'full screen' icon in the lower right, and allow a few seconds after launching for the video to optimize viewing quality)
A pdf of the workshop's Powerpoint presentation (without narration) can be found here.
Student Learning Outcome Tips
- IUPUI - Tips for Writing Student Learning Outcomes
- Developing and Assessing Student Learning Outcomes
The mission of the Office of Assessment and Accreditation is to promote and support a culture of evidence and continuous improvement at UNCG.
The Office of Assessment and Accreditation:
- Seeks to promote the scholarly practice of assessment at UNCG by promoting assessment activities
- Consults with campus committees to address assessment questions and concerns
- Ensures proper academic program planning and reporting
- Coordinates and facilitates administrative and academic assessment training
- Responds to Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) accreditation requirements